Welcome to Great Performances/Artists as Waitresses, Inc.'s ("Great Performances") Gift Registry web site. This Great Performances Gift Registry is for the sole use of individuals wishing to review, consider or register for items listed in the Gift Registry and for individuals and entities wishing to review, consider or purchase items on the Gift Registry on behalf of an intended recipient or on their own behalf.
Listed below, for your review, you will find our Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statement. Your use of our Web Site constitutes your consent to be bound by our Terms and Conditions and your consent to our Privacy Statement.
You must be eighteen years or older to purchase items from the Great Performances Gift Registry.
When you visit this website or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Users of this Web Site must not:
- Frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark or other proprietary information (including, without limitation, any images, text or page layout).
- Engage in any activities through or in connection with this web site that seek to attempt to harm minors or are unlawful, offensive, obscene, threatening, harassing, abusive or that violate any right of any third party.
- Attempt to circumvent the security systems of the web site.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to services, materials, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any Great Performances server.
- Upload or submit any data or information that contains viruses or any other computer contains viruses or any other computer code, corrupt files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality or disrupt any software, hardware, telecommunications, networks, servers or other equipment.
- Engage in any activity that interferes with a user's access to this web site or the proper operation of this web site. You also agree that, in using this web site, you will not impersonate any person or entity.
This Web Site and the content of this Web Site are provided on an "as is" basis. There are no warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. You agree that Great Performances is not responsible or liable for any damages of any kind relating to your use of this Web Site and you agree to release and hold Great Performances harmless from any claims that may arise from your use of this Web Site.
If there are any typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that relate to product availability, descriptions or pricing, Great Performances reserves the right to make corrections and update its website without prior notice to you.
All site content, design, text and graphics are subject to the copyright, trademark, service mark, trade dress and other intellectual property rights held by Great Performances. Consent is hereby given to view, copy or print portions of this Web Site for the sole purpose of placing an order with Great Performances for your use. No right, title or interest in any portions of the Web Site viewed, electronically copied or printed by you is transferred to you as a result of such viewing, copying or printing. Any other use of materials on this Web Site, including modification, distribution, publication, transmission, transfer or reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, without the express written consent of Great Performances is strictly prohibited.
We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions without prior notice to you. Each time you purchase products from our website, please review the Terms and Conditions. The content and the functionality of the website may be updated or changed at any time without prior notice.
If you start any action in connection with your use of this Web Site, you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of any federal or state court in the State of New York, County of New York. This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York, applicable to agreements to be made and performed solely within such state, and without giving effect to the conflict of laws principles thereof.